Bluestones staffing is working with a leading Engineering site in Mallusk, due to growth within the company they have a requirement for a Purchasing administrator.
To assist the Purchasing Manager in co-ordinating purchase orders with our large suppliers. Help resolve issues/late deliveries, updating ETA’s, communicate with the shipping lines and associated offices, assist the sales team with back orders, scanning and other duties.
· Booking stock onto the system and working with sales on the associated back orders.
· Have telephone/email correspondence in relation to suppliers, transport etc and dealing with suppliers / customers in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
· Process supplementary and BEIS customs declarations to completion.
· Investigate short and/or missed deliveries communicating promptly to find a resolution whilst communicating with all relevant departments.
· Ensure paperwork received from suppliers is complete and legible.
· Communicate with the warehouse on booking in and the movement of stock, ensuring that paperwork and records are completed correctly.
· Filing/Scanning of Sales and Purchase Invoices, Quotations, Despatch Notes, Test Certificates and Correspondence. Maintaining full and complete records.
· Liaise with the sales office and finance department as required.
· Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.