Bluestones staffing is working with a leading distrubution company in the Castlereagh road and due to continued growth they have a requirement for an immediate start nightshift warehouse operative
The successful candidate will ensure that raw materials are issued to and finished goods are removed from the factory floor, and prepared for storage or delivery.
Hours of work:
Monday 12am – 6am Tuesday to Thursday 10pm – 6am
Rate of pay £14.00phr
Duration Temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
– Off loading, receipt, storage and stock control of raw materials
– Order assembly and preparation of goods for despatch
– Loading collection vehicles for delivery
– Data input of stock records and production of computer generated reports
– Waste segregation and waste control duties
– Occasional delivery in company vehicle may be required, subject to license.
– Performing other duties deemed necessary by the Warehouse Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
Must have a c valid counter balance forklift license
Must have experience working in a busy warehouse operative
Must be able to do heavy lifting because of the nature of the job.
The ability to work on own initiative
For further information please contact Tina on 02895219313 or email a cv to link below.