Bluestones staffing is working with a local company to recruit a showroom sales advisor.
Salary: £22 – £26k
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As directed, ensure the Showroom is visually merchandised and the Company image is maintained to an excellent standard in line with Company Policy;
• Assist management to monitor and control stock levels with an eye to maximising efficiency and minimising waste;
• Help to ensure Showroom is adequately stocked with a supply of literature and samples and that all sales tools and materials are current, complete and available for immediate use.
• Professionally handle all customer interaction in line with Company Communication Plan;
• Understand the importance of customer service and the Company culture relating to meeting our customers’ expectations;
• Deal promptly with customer complaints, liaising with your Manager to resolve queries;
• Provide accurate advice on suitability of products to meet the needs of the customer;
• As directed, maintain company CRM database to ensure that all customer data is accurate and up to date;
• Ensure that the customer is informed of all Company policies and procedures in relation to warranties, deposits, collections and return of goods;
• Ensure that all orders are planned and scheduled so that clients’ expected delivery times are met.
• Assist management to accurately maintain awareness of market trends in the industry and monitor what local competitors are doing;
• Actively participate in weekly sales meetings providing an update on your performance against Showroom targets;
• Assist the General Manager in ensuring that sales targets are exceeded;
• Carry out direct sales activities such as telephoning new and existing customers to inform them of special offers and promotions;
• Proactively assist management to develop business and extend the customer account base
• Appropriately question and understand customer requirements, and match their needs to the Company’s excellent and diverse product range;
• Complete quotations in line with Company pricing and accurately record all customer information to ensure efficient follow up;
• Actively follow up all customer quotations within 3 Days of initial visit to the showroom;
• Maximise all revenue opportunities through developing strong customer relationships and the upselling and cross selling of products and associated materials.
Health & Safety
· In conjunction with your colleagues, ensure that exceptional levels of housekeeping are enforced within all areas of the Showroom in line with Company standards;
· Ensure that all day to day health, safety and security procedures are adhered to;
· To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job;
· To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job;
Any other reasonable task as required by the General Manager
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency