BSNI is working with a leading manufacturing company in Fivemile Town, due to continued to growth and internal promotions they have an immediate start for an experienced Sales advisor.
Location: Fivemiletown / Toomebridge
Hours of work:
8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am – 12.30pm (March to September Inclusive on a rota basis)
Occasional Thursday evenings 12.00pm – 8.00pm (March to September inclusive)
Are you a motivated and engaging individual with a natural flair for design who enjoys meeting people? Are you looking to take the first step of your career with a company that has clear progression routes, sterling employee benefits and a strong reputation for going above and beyond when it comes to looking after its customers and employees?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join its dynamic and expanding Outside Rooms retail sales team. The successful candidate should be passionate and want to inspire our customers to create their own unique and individual Outside Rooms using our market leading, landscaping products.
Whilst helpful, no landscaping experience is necessary for this role. A comprehensive induction and training programme will be given to the successful candidate so that they have all the tools necessary to be a first-class showroom-based sales advisor.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Maximise sales for the Outside Rooms division.
· Processing orders and proactively engaging with customers.
· Dealing with enquiries and building a pipeline of quotations.
· Liaise with both, existing AG recommended installers and new paving installers, to build and cultivate close working relationships to drive a repeat revenue stream.
· Assist and guide customers in their paving and walling choices to ensure the optimum, landscaping solution is achieved for the customer.
· Ensure the Outside Rooms Centre is maintained to a high standard, by merchandising and replenishing literature and samples.
· Assist with the day to day running of the Outside Rooms including opening and closing of premises.
· Work closely with colleagues in the Outside Rooms team including Landscape Designers and the Marketing department to identify case studies & other content opportunities for the AG social media channels.
· Liaise with the Installer Manager to ensure new installer leads are passed on to grow the recommended installer list.
· Build relationships with internal colleagues in the wider company to ensure processes operate smoothly.
· Deal with all customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
· Embody the company culture of exemplary customer service in your everyday performance, providing a professional yet personal customer experience.
· Keep up to date with industry trends and be part of the development of our product range by identifying new products suitable for the market.
· Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities to better yourself as part of a dynamic team.
· Any other duties as required by Senior Management and the Directors of the Company, commensurate with the role and within capabilities.
5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths and English
Previous sales experience in a retail or showroom environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software packages.
Valid driving licence with the ability to travel to and from work areas as and when required.
For further information please contact Debbie or email cv via link below.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Health & wellbeing programme