Bluestones staffing is working with a leading distribution company in Derry / Londonderry to recruit a Finance Administrator.
Location: Derry / Londonderry
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (One-hour lunch break unpaid)
· Process invoices, payments, raising purchase orders and processing goods received.
· Reconciliation of purchases for resale stock.
· Month end processing, such as account balancing to supplier statement and month end audit procedures while producing accurate reports.
· Prepayment processing and nominal analysis
· Forecast levels of demand for services or products.
· Keep constant check on consumable stock levels.
· Research to ascertain best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery and quality.
· Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
· Bank reconciliation
· Vat returns
· General admin duties e.g., telephone, filing, post, enquires etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Two years previous experience in creditors ledger processing is essential for this role.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Working knowledge of word and excel.
· Excellent standard of numeracy to analyse facts and figures:
· Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding deadlines.
· A confident and mature approach
Location: Head Office, Greysteel